# tuned-adm list
- balanced - General non-specialized tuned profile
- desktop - Optmize for the desktop use-case
- latency-performance - Optimize for deterministic performance at the cost of increased power consumption
- network-latency - Optimize for deterministic performance at the cost of increased power consumption, focused on low latency network performance
- network-throughput - Optimize for streaming network throughput. Generally only necessary on older CPUs or 40G+ networks.
- powersave - Optimize for low power consumption
- throughput-performance - Broadly applicable tuning that provides excellent performance across a variety of common server workloads. This is the default profile for RHEL7.
- virtual-guest - Optimize for running inside a virtual guest.
- virtual-host - Optimize for running KVM guests
Current active profile: virtual-guest
# tuned-adm profile throughput-performance